Training managers are specialists who help businesses by developing, facilitating and supervising training programs for employees. They assess the needs of a business, implement training and development plans, and facilitate a wide variety of training programs that enhance the effectiveness of the workforce.
• Present all the technical and supply training requirements.
• Track employee success and progress.
• Obtains and /or develops effective training materials utilizing a variety of media.
• Based on research, plan and implement training programs that will prepare employees for the next step.
• Analyze training needs to develop new training programs or modify and improve existing programs.
• Software Eaglesoft training.
• Be the person in charge to connect new employees with the companies.
• Front desk training.
• Be the first face between Remote and our societies .
• Insure right people in the right place
• Keep the employees update about new prices and schedule